Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 47

Thread: Pet Peeves

  1. #21
    Inactive Member Unchained's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 6th, 2005
    Location
    Norton, Virginia, United States
    Posts
    7,249
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Pet Peeves

    I just did. Like I said-could go on for days.
    [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/signature.jpg[/IMG]
    Central Warriors. Respect the past,embrace the future

  2. #22
    Inactive Member Indian09's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 16th, 2005
    Posts
    1,111
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Pet Peeves

    man i hate everyone of those Teams except UT. If you would have left themoff it would have been perfect
    Reeking of awesomeness!

  3. #23
    Inactive Member imported_ut1's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 16th, 2002
    Posts
    1,654
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Pet Peeves

    [ QUOTE ]
    ... I hate generalizations too such as all liberals are idiots

    [/ QUOTE ]

    You mean they aren't??????????????? [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]
    "Yes, there are two paths you can go by
    But in the long run
    There's still time to change the road you're on."

  4. #24
    Inactive Member NotSoSilentBob's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 2nd, 2002
    Posts
    8,067
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Pet Peeves

    People who are intolerant of other people's cultures.

    And the Dutch. With their small hands...
    [IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]

  5. #25
    Inactive Member imported_ut1's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 16th, 2002
    Posts
    1,654
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Pet Peeves

    You must like the Redskins and Bama...talk about sim-ple minded.... [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
    "Yes, there are two paths you can go by
    But in the long run
    There's still time to change the road you're on."

  6. #26
    Inactive Member Craes's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 4th, 2005
    Posts
    1,212
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Pet Peeves

    let us add people that refuse to work, or will get a job just long enough to get dope money, then complain about not having money (however I do have to say that some people work just as hard at one job, my husband would work sometimes 70 hours at a daggon gas station, and I worked at a group home sometimes 70+ hours a week)

    All the driving things mentioned above I agree with also

    being mean to ANYONE/ANYTHING

    Overdramatists

    Liars

    Those that are holier than thou and hypocrites

    Letting your kids do EVERYTHING no matter what it is

    the "oh really!? I caught a bigger fish than that" people

    Monday morning "Perkiness"

    Anyone who acts like the stereotypical dumb blonde

    the list can go on
    I was married by a judge. I should have asked for a jury.

  7. #27
    Inactive Member 1inStripes's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 25th, 2002
    Posts
    12,052
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Pet Peeves

    [ QUOTE ]
    the "oh really!? I caught a bigger fish than that" people


    [/ QUOTE ]

    But it really was bigger! [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
    "Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08

  8. #28
    Inactive Member imported_elp6n's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 31st, 2004
    Posts
    5,510
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Pet Peeves

    [ QUOTE ]
    Anyone who acts like the stereotypical dumb blonde

    [/ QUOTE ]
    I thought you liked me? [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]
    You'll shoot your eye out.

    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]

  9. #29
    Inactive Member Craes's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 4th, 2005
    Posts
    1,212
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Pet Peeves

    yeah ok...and did you walk up hill in 20 feet of snow for 10 miles to school too [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
    I was married by a judge. I should have asked for a jury.

  10. #30
    Inactive Member Craes's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 4th, 2005
    Posts
    1,212
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Pet Peeves

    ummm....are you calling yourself the sterotypical dumb blonde there? [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]
    I was married by a judge. I should have asked for a jury.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •